Sunday, May 20, 2012

Walking

Monday I went on a walk through Kensington Gardens with Kennedy.  Unfortunately it was raining, so I didn't see much, but afterwards we stopped at Waffle Palace.  We both got our waffles topped with white chocolate and strawberries and it was great!


That night we all went to the play Written on the Heart about the translation of the King James Bible.  It was really interesting!  But at the same time it was pretty dramatized and we were exhausted.  :)

Speaking of exhausted, that night we all had to finish Sense and Sensibility for English.  I was about a third of the way through and I kept nodding off every few pages until I fell asleep until 2:15 AM and I gave up.  This place really messes with your sleeping and study habits - I never fall asleep when I read!

On Tuesday, I went to Regent's Park with Jaden, Amanda, and Katherine.  Apparently I'm not very good at choosing days to go to the park because it was cold and rainy again.  I can't wait to go back when all of the flowers bloom!

Another group went to Matilda that night, so the rest of us had a Jane Austen movie marathon in preparation for our trip to Bath the next day!  We watched Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice.  Nothing like watching Jane Austen with a whole bunch of girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment