101 Dalmatians anyone?
:)
We ended at Borough Market where I got another amazing grilled cheese along with the best raspberries and grapes. We will probably end up great friends with the man at the fruit stand before we leave!
That night, a few of us headed to Singin in the Rain! One of the great things about the West End is that you can get last-minute student tickets for super cheap and in great seats! That was our plan and we ended up on the FRONT ROW! We were shocked! We couldn't get front row for all of us, so we switched at intermission, but they were still some of the best seats we've had so far.
Lauren and I
I was on the corner of the front row for the first half and the last number in the first half is "Singin in the Rain." They make it rain on stage and splash as many people as possible! Since we were in the corner, we got soaked! I seriously felt like I had just been on Splash Mountain after he finished. (It even smelled like it too!)
My "wet" picture - you can't really tell, but my jeans are wet and my sleeve is soaked!
I can't believe I actually did it - I saw 5 plays in 5 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment