That night I went to see War Horse. The puppets were amazing! It was so easy for me to forget that it was a puppet. I can't wait to see the movie and read the book!
Friday afternoon some of us went to Abbey Road! We had a whole bunch of homework to work on, but we still decided to go! I laughed when we found it. It was a busy road, with tons of people waiting to cross the road on both sides and when they finally got the chance, another person would run into the middle of the road to take the picture. We took a video and we're going to get the perfect picture from it. :) I'm the one walking across barefoot!
That night we all went to a concert at St-Martins-in-the-Fields. They played the Bach Double Violin Concerto, a Mozart Divertimento, a Vivaldi Double Violin Concerto, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, and Pachebel's Canon. It was the most enjoyable performance of Pachebel's Canon I have ever heard. Usually I groan because of the repetitiveness of it, but they played it at about twice the speed I usually hear it. It was great!
After the concert, a group of us went to our very favorite ice cream place, Scoop! Their Biscotto ice cream is the best!
Our tube ride home was one of the most entertaining yet! As we went through the station, we saw one of the shortest miniskirts I've ever seen. Then, we to the platform and had a dance party to One Direction while we waited! When we got on the train we saw a very muscular man and later a fellow BYU fan!
(The point of this entire story is to post this picture (taken by Lauren) So great!)

No comments:
Post a Comment