Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my London blog!  All of my study abroad adventures will (hopefully) be documented here.  In the sidebar, you can follow by email and along the top you can see the list of all of the things I hope to do while I am in London!

Departure is one week from today - ONE WEEK.  I can't even believe it!  There's still so much to finish up but I am so excited to 'hop across the pond!'  Over the last few days, there have been so many moments where I think of what I am going to see and experience and I just want to cry because I am so happy.  I'm sure this will be a life-changing experience!

Now, I'll leave you with a picture of my home sweet home for the next two months.  Stay tuned for all of the fun adventures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment